Thank you for visiting my site!
I appreciate all of your support. It is an honor to serve you. I want you to know that I will work hard for you in the legislature. I am committed to making myself available to you. Please feel free to contact me, especially if you are frustrated with burdensome regulations that are harmful to you, your business or your family.
It was a privilege to work as an advocate for limited government, lower taxes and reduced regulation. Arizona is a national leader for job growth and we have boosted education funding without a tax increase.
Below are a few bills that I introduced or sponsored that were signed into law:
- HB2608: Eliminates pensions for politicians. I was appalled with the ridiculous pensions that were provided to our elected officials. Now in the state of Arizona politicians will have the same retirement options as the private sector.
- HB2147: Reduces unemployment fraud. For about a decade Arizona has consistently ranked as one of the worst states at paying erroneous unemployment benefits. This bill was hailed by businesses and by two major papers as a bill that will make a major impact in Arizona.
- HB2074: Reduces red tape on foster parents and children. This bill increases license validity from 1 to 2 years and allows siblings to stay together when making placements.
HB2526: Ensures that small business owners have a seat at the table when new regulations are being contemplated by state agencies.
- HB2569: Universal License Recognition. Arizona became the first state in the country to allow people to get an occupational license in Arizona if they currently hold a license from their state and meet certain criteria.
- HB2642: Funding for K-12 Career and Technical Education programs.I will continue to work hard in the next session to author and sponsor legislation that promotes freedom, prosperity and the protection of our inalienable rights.
Warren was elected to the Arizona House of Representatives in 2012. He is the House Majority Leader and has served as Commerce Chair and on the Appropriations, Finance, Ethics, Elections, and Government and Higher Education Committee.
Warren is a 3rd generation Gilbert resident and feels it is the best place to raise his family. Warren has worked in the real estate industry for 18 years, primarily in new home construction and has owned a real estate brokerage for over a decade.
As an honor student and proud graduate of Gilbert High School he received various academic scholarships. He holds a Bachelors degree from ASU and law degree from ASU Law.
As a young man participating in the Boy Scouts of America he became an Eagle Scout. As an adult awards have included the Silver Beaver, Boy Scout and Commissioner Hall of Fame.
Warren has sponsored many bills that have been signed into law by the governor including one that eliminated pensions for politicians. He has also been honored to carry priority legislation for the Governor that has improved the business climate in Arizona.